A two-story building crumbled in west Delhi’s Mansarovar Garden on Monday evening after a noteworthy fire broke out on the premises. No wounds were accounted for, Jagmohan Garg said.
As per Jagmohan Garg’s news, the building was being utilized as a distribution center to store dispensable things. The fire began starting from the earliest stage and spread to two more floors. Despite the fact that the reason of flame is being examined, by all appearances, it seems to have been caused because of flawed wires noticeable all around molding framework, said a cop.
The police said that the building was emptied in time and individuals inside close-by structures were likewise made a request to clear the premises as precautionary measure. As indicated by Delhi Fire Service, 20 fire tenders were hurried to the spot after a call was gotten at 3:45pm. The fire was soaked inside 2-3 hours.